Achieve your specific goals, raise standards in your School and support your Governing Body.
Pursue excellence, challenge underperformance and improve outcomes for learners, across all aspects of teaching and learning.
BEP deliver a range of training, CPD and consultancy expertise that can help to secure external validation of your overall effectiveness.
BEP believes that the social and civic education of each child are just as important as the academic one.
BEP is committed to working for coherence and efficiency across our many different structures.
Become a BEP Member
Join the family of Birmingham Schools and benefit from BEP Membership today.
- RT @MsBYPY2011: Starting day 2 with @WeAreRockwood at @BMetC with @kpmguk presenting. Busy day ahead! #MyFutureMyBham https://t.co/4RZ9u0WN…
- RT @BHAMASPIRE: Our Hodge Hill College teams preparing for their Dragons Den pitches this afternoon here with Debbie Harper @HSBC_UK #MyFut…
- RT @BHAMASPIRE: Students from Saltley Academy school enjoying their morning with @AskLloydsBank as part of PSW2017 #MyFutureMyBham https://…
- RT @BHAMASPIRE: Practising networking skills with @irwinmitchell as part of Professional Services Week 2017. #MyFutureMyBham https://t.co/n…
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 13
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 12: Direction of Travel for Schools Engagement
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 11: Free School Improvement Support Opportunity
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 10: Lupine Leadership; the significance of pack order
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 9: It isn’t the mountains ahead to climb that wear you out; it’s the pebble in your shoe
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 8: Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other
Learning to Shape Birmingham 2017
Join 400+ Headteachers in this years conference held at the ICC, Birmingham on 21st and 22nd September.