Achieve your specific goals, raise standards in your School and support your Governing Body.
Pursue excellence, challenge underperformance and improve outcomes for learners, across all aspects of teaching and learning.
BEP deliver a range of training, CPD and consultancy expertise that can help to secure external validation of your overall effectiveness.
BEP believes that the social and civic education of each child are just as important as the academic one.
BEP is committed to working for coherence and efficiency across our many different structures.
Become a BEP Member
Join the family of Birmingham Schools and benefit from BEP Membership today.
BEP Annual Report 2016/17
As the academic year comes to a close, we at BEP would like to share with you our 2016/17 Annual Report.
- RT @challenge_edu: @KNBS_Head Vanessa bringing #RADY back to the students. Cultural capital in action thru a brilliant week of activity htt…
- RT @MidlandsSBM: A shout-out from @Anfieldexile for the work done by @S4EMusic @S4EHES @S4ELearn @BCCEducation @BEPvoice alongside schools…
- RT @challenge_edu: A rapt audience for @HodgeHillGirls at the #RADY network meeting @BEPvoice @BCFC. Great ideas, early impact. https://t.c…
- RT @challenge_edu: Mike from @qb_sch sharing great strategies and leadership and teacher ideas #RADY network meeting @BEPvoice https://t.co…
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 17
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 16: I may not be there yet, but I am closer than I was yesterday
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 15: Leadership: Influencing and empowering others and inspiring trust and confidence
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 14
- Getting our Heads Together – Issue 13
Learning to Shape Birmingham 2017
Join 400 Headteachers at the second annual conference held at the ICC, Birmingham on Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd September.