Headteacher vacancy at Clifton Primary School
The governors, staff and children of Clifton Primary School are seeking to appoint a new headteacher to lead, inspire and develop our popular and thriving school. Our mission statement is ‘A World of Learning Together’.
Clifton has supportive and friendly staff and governors who are committed to maintaining high standards by achieving the best for all pupils. We are one of the largest primary schools in Birmingham with 940 pupils, including 120 nursery places. The school budget is balanced and has always had a healthy carry forward.
We are proud to have been judged ‘Outstanding’ in our last two OFSTED inspections and to be recognised as a National Support School.
Our vision is to enable all children to achieve their full potential in a safe, welcoming and happy learning environment. We will strive to create responsible citizens who are independent and confident lifelong learners equipped to meet the challenges of a changing future.
We can offer:
- Highly motivated and friendly pupils who enjoy learning
- A strong, dedicated, skilled and enthusiastic staff team, committed to the development of our children
- Four modern school buildings on the same site with staff adopting a collegiate working model
- An active, engaged and supportive governing body dedicated to moving the school forward
- Supportive parents/carers who want the best for their children in a diverse and thriving community
- A reflective learning environment in which research is encouraged.
Key Requirements – we are looking for a headteacher who will:
- Successfully lead the school in this ever-changing landscape
- Have a clear educational philosophy and vision which focus on raising achievement and standards across the whole school
- Maintain our culture of high expectations of attainment and progress
- Lead by example in promoting our pupils’ welfare, learning, emotional well‐being and happiness
- Promote inclusion and diversity
- Have the personality, skills and understanding to lead and manage a highly effective team
- Have a recent proven record of effective leadership, performance and management
- Embed a collegiate approach which promotes the highest quality of teaching and learning
- Lead the school community with enthusiasm and a continuous drive towards excellence
- Be committed to working in partnership with governors, staff, parents/carers, key partners and the local community to ensure the future development of Clifton School.
We encourage applicants to visit our school. We enjoy sharing what makes Clifton Primary School a special place. Visits can be arranged by contacting the school office: email@example.com
|Employer||Clifton Primary School|
|Location||Brunswick Rd, Birmingham B12 8NX|
|Salary||Group 5 ISR – L25 – L31|
|Contract Type||Full Time|
Closing date for applications: Monday 8th January 2018 by 17.00 Shortlisting: Thursday 11 January 2018 Interview and Selection process: 18 and 19 January 2018 – References will be requested prior to the interview process.
Alternatively posted to:
Birmingham Education Partnership
The Arch, Unit G4-G5
48-52 Floodgate Street