- RT @MidlandsSBM: @SacredHeartB20 is going from strength to strength thanks to support from @BEPvoice @BCCEducation @SAINT_JOHN_WALL etc.
- RT @carney_maura: @KLMorgan_2 @HuntingEnglish I really enjoyed learning about it at @BEPvoice event! V much looking forward to working wit…
- RT @learningtrust_: Our first batch of Power and Love with @steve_munby DVDs have arrived and will be in schools next week #INSET #CPD #Lea…
- The @rs_network annual conference #evidenceintoaction is this saturday 7th July: hear evidence from researchers & l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- RT @learningtrust_: View our promo video see how LINK Evaluate can help your school or MAT ensure rigorous self-evaluation and school impro…
- The BEP Marketplace is now live! Designed to be the 'yellow pages' for Birmingham schools, the directory will save… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
Schools included in SSIF 2 Bid
Reading Project Handbook
Please note, this handbook will be updated regularly and the latest version will be found using the button below.
Last upload: Wednesday 4th July 2018
Resources: CPD Day 1, 13th February
Resources: CPD Day 2, 21st June
Education Endowment Foundation Resources
Tony Whatmuff: Comprehending Comprehension, Making the invisible visible!
Example Invoices and Timesheets
|Reading CPD Day 3 - Book your place here||Wednesday 26th September||08.00 - 16.00||Villa Park||Reading/Literacy Lead|
|Reading Twilights||Autumn 2018 - Summer 2019||16.00 - 18.00||Various||Reading/Literacy Lead|