We work alongside schools to pursue excellence, challenge underperformance and improve outcomes
Learning goes right to the heart of our work. Our range of tailored support and consultancy services helps every kind of school achieve better outcomes for its pupils and lead to real school improvement.
Through a combination of school improvement support packages, continuing professional development (training and events) and in-school consultancy, BEP’s teaching and learning support team will deliver high quality support to help a school or academy to raise its standards and challenge underperformance.
As an accredited provider of education consultancy and expertise supporting schools & academies, BEP’s teaching and learning service is delivered by experienced subject specialists and outstanding practitioners who have a wealth of school improvement experience.
Their research work with schools enables them to develop new strategies and innovate approaches that help achieve the best outcomes for children by:
- meeting raised expectations through appropriate challenge
- focusing on progression through assessment for learning
- sharpening provision; personalising learning
- enhancing pedagogy
Our Teaching and Learning support packages:
- Teaching and Learning Review: will provide you with external quality assurance as well as an accurate and well-evidenced report on the area of focus.
- Leadership Coaching: that is tailored to the needs of the Headteacher of Leadership team member. It will challenge you (or a team member) to identify and develop areas of relative weakness in your performance and make you a more reflective leader.
- Effective Teaching Assistants Review: evidence suggests that TA’s can have a positive impact on academic achievement. Our audit process will help you establish how effective your current practice is as well as monitor progress towards the development of more effective practice.
- SEND Review: an efficient way of showing all the provision that your school makes which is additional to and different from that which is offered through the school’s curriculum is having a real impact on pupil outcomes.
- Teaching Assistants OR Learning Support Assistants: Training aimed at helping senior leaders understanding of how to maximise the potential of the teaching assistant as an individual and as part of the whole organisation.