We know that each school is unique with its own culture, challenges and ambitions. Still, all are striving forward under a unified theme: great opportunities & outcomes for its pupils. To help Birmingham schools achieve this goal BEP provides a number of services tailored specifically for governors, headteachers & senior leadership teams.
BEPs work addresses both the needs of individual schools, MATs & formal collaboratives and is underpinned by a team of highly qualified education professionals with years of experience (current or recently retired HTs) working successfully at all levels of challenge.
BEP’s Senior Leader & Governor Services team are ready to assist with:
- Leadership & School Improvement Support
- CEO, Executive HT, HT & DHT Recruitment
- HT Appraisal & Performance Management
- Whole-School & Area Focussed Reviews
- Governance Development & Support
All Senior Leader & Governor Services start with complimentary, no obligation consultations. Should you decide to work with us you can expect:
- Trusting relationships as central to all our work
- Objectively using national frameworks and comparators
- Agreed work with clearly defined purposes that improve children’s outcomes and/ or ensures greater security in terms of external accountability
- Activities which support long term sustainability by building capacity within and between schools.
- Our view that every school as a partner and potential provider as well as a recipient.
- To stretch and challenge, where necessary BEP will draw on national and international good practice.
According to the National College of Teaching & Leadership, effective oversight of the Headteacher performance management process is one of the most important roles played by the governing body.
BEP can support your school in the recruitment of a new Headteacher from start to finish.
Our pupil premium review follows the guidance set by the TSC (teaching school council), May 2016.
Additional to Headteacher Recruitment, Appraisal and Pupil Premium Reviews, we can support you with a range of other school improvement services.