22 January, 2019 | 09:00 - 11:00 | Venue TBC
Build support, find partners, learn from each other, identify your strengths and how you can help, get support for your priorities.
Come and join what we hope will be the largest collaborative gathering of Birmingham schools to ensure that ALL Primary Schools are represented
In this session, we will facilitate several key items:
- the launch of the 2018 KS2 families of schools document
- provide evidence of the successes of collaborative working
The format for the day is:
- Launch of the 2018 document
- Get your copy of the 2018 Families of Schools document, find out which family you are in and see performance within your family group
- Meet the other members of your family and share your key improvement aims and strengths along with your capacity to share and support
- The final segment will provide an opportunity to identify a partner to access support from or provide support. This will form the first step in allowing Birmingham to assess the effectiveness of the Families of Schools tool.