We are delighted to share with you our Traded Services.
These include our school improvement promise (SIP) and family sip packages relevant to all schools and groups for 2017-18.
For the past two years BEP has been focussed on working with schools that have been identified as vulnerable.
Our impact has been well tested and measured. We have achieved this by using a team of high quality, independent education professionals as Priority Partners with years of experience, working successfully at all levels of challenge. If like us you know that every school has a mixture of excellent practice and aspects that could definitely be better, and if like us you think it important that schools should deal with their own weaknesses before others spot them, then there is something here for you. Our work addresses both the needs of individual schools and of those of groups of schools working in formal collaboratives, referred to here as “family” packages.
The list below provides you with an overview of what each package looks like.
BEP expects to be measured according to the following principles:
1. Trusting relationships are central to all work with schools.
2. BEP provides objectivity using national frameworks and comparators.
3. Agreed work has clearly defined purposes that improve children’s outcomes and/ or ensures greater security in terms of external accountability.
4. BEP activity supports long term sustainability by building capacity within and between schools.
5. BEP sees every school as a partner and potential provider as well as a recipient.
6. To stretch and challenge, where necessary BEP will draw on national and international good practice.
Because of our values BEP’s preferred way of working is by developing a long term holistic partnership with schools where, from the Board down, schools know that BEP is deeply invested in your school’s success. We do however acknowledge that school’s need choice and have other network to draw from, hence the menu of packages on offer.